Sunday, March 29, 2015

Online store

I do a lot of shopping online.  If I could buy all my groceries and gas for my car online, I might never buy anything in person.  Heck, I might not ever leave the house (except to buy hardwood...that's something I still think must be done in person).  I am also up very early in the morning, and sometimes that's when I do my shopping.  Maybe there are others like me out there, so...

I have done a little revamping of my website.  I now have an online store set up.  At least, I'm pretty sure I do.  It tested pretty well, with shipping through UPS and US Postal, payment through Paypal.  I'm working on getting Fedex available, but they seem to be a challenge.  I must say, I now have a deep appreciation for sites like Amazon and eBay.

Currently, I am only selling the European Kraft paper online.  Maybe someday I'll expand, but for now I thought some people might like to be able to order online.  Check it out, and if anything seems buggy, please email or call.  My website is www.highfillcustomwoodworks.com, click on the STORE option to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment